Dr. Elizabeth Arthur
Specialists in your own healthy hair.
We want to help you feel confident by restoring your hair to its original health. With multiple treatment options, we attempt to restore healthy hair to wherever you’re losing hair.
What We Can Do For You at The Hair Center
Meet the Doctor
Dr. Elizabeth Arthur has performed countless hair transplants since she began practicing in 1995. Honor student from Hahnemann University Medical School, Dr. Arthur is a board-certified dermatologic surgeon with extensive training in hair restoration. During her training in clinical trials, she was involved with getting patients enrolled, analyzing hair count, capturing photographs of scalps, and following each through the year-long process.
Dr. Arthur Researches Hair Transplant Procedures
During her private practice for surgical hair transplants, Dr. Arthur quickly became disenchanted with the strip method – surgical removal of a strip of healthy hair follicles which are individually collected and transplanted to balding and thinning areas. The donor area was left with a noticeable scar even after the healing process was complete. Dr. Arthur wanted to find a hair replacement method that totally eliminated patient scarring. After researching medical hair replacement, she discovered NeoGraft®.
Hair Transplant Experience & Education
Dr. Arthur, trained and experienced with NeoGraft® technology, is now board-certified and a member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery. In addition to her hair treatment center, she teaches medical students at both Rochester General and Strong Memorial Hospital.
With her years of experience and training from world-renowned hair surgeons, Dr. Arthur is passionate about restoring your hair. Dr. Arthur and her team of experts are excited to meet with you during your first free consultation. Are you ready to get your hair back?
“We were trained by NeoGraft®. A lot of it is experience and our understanding of hair loss. We have to think about how our patients will look in twenty years. We plan for their future so that over the years they continue to look good.” ~ Dr. Arthur
Are You Ready?
Dr. Arthur and her staff have over twenty years of collective experience restoring patients’ hair. We are ready to share your treatment options to help you get your hair back!
Why Choose Helendale?
What separates Helendale from other transplant centers?
- You get your own hair back.
- We address future hair loss.
- We offer suggestions to protect the hair you do have, especially for younger patients who are losing hair.
- We discuss preventative measures to protect the remaining hair follicles.
- We provide hair products that protect your hair.
- We conduct a painless surgery that includes a rapid recovery rate of only a few days.
- Our FUE method leaves no scars, leaving you the option of short haircuts.
* Please keep in mind that every patient is different and results will vary. None of the images here constitute a promise or representation of any particular outcome. Consult your physician if you have any questions regarding your specific situation.