Hair restoration isn’t what it used to be.
Hair transplants aren’t spotty and unpredictable anymore.
What to expect
- Minimal to no scarring
- Pain medications to treat mild discomfort, and small bandages for a few days
- Natural-looking hairline
- Shock loss, where new hair temporarily falls out, but will regrow
- Little discomfort solved by medication
- Sensitive scalp and possibly small swelling after the procedure
Side-effects you won't see
- Stitches, staples, and scars
- Intensive after-care regimen
- Unnatural patches of hair
- Low success rate where new hair won’t survive
- Pain during and after procedure
- Bleeding, infection, bruising, numbness, and crusting on scalp