Discover Your Options for Hair Restoration with our Ebook for Men
“I put together a short eBook so you could learn about the treatment options we have available. Check out the video for more information, as well.”
– Dr. Elizabeth Arthur
Download the Free eBook
Learn about your options and pricing.
The guide was made for men, but we do offer options for women. If you are a woman, please make an appointment here.
EASIER THAN YOU THINK
Hair restoration is within reach. There are many options that have high success rates, high satisfaction rates, and little to no downtime or inconvenience to patients.
SAFER THAN YOU THINK
Hair transplants aren’t spotty and unpredictable anymore.
What to expect
- Minimal to no scarring
- Pain medications to treat mild discomfort, and small bandages for a few days
- Natural-looking hairline
- Shock loss, where new hair temporarily falls out, but will regrow
- Little discomfort solved by medication
- Sensitive scalp and possibly small swelling after the procedure
Side-effects you won't see
- Stitches, staples, and scars
- Intensive after-care regimen
- Unnatural patches of hair
- Low success rate where new hair won’t survive
- Pain during and after procedure
- Bleeding, infection, bruising, numbness, and crusting on scalp